Sunday 22 March 2015

St. Patrick's Day in Dublin!

Although I was dreading the crowds and overall craziness of what I'd heard about the St. Paddy's Day Parade in Dublin, I knew we couldn't move back to the US without having had the proper St. Paddy's Day experience!  We got there plenty early, got a great spot near the end of the parade, and overall enjoyed the experience.  It was funny too, most of the accents I heard were foreign.  Amazing how people come from all over the world to Dublin for this!  It was definitely crazy, and got super packed, but I'm glad we did it and it'll be a memory for the books! (or blog, haha)

Lina's all ready to go to the parade, decked out in her Ireland gear!




Before all the madness!

Peace and quiet (not for long!)

People starting to gather...



Playing around before the parade.


Benicio - NOT impressed.












A sea of green...

No comments:

Post a Comment