Thursday 5 March 2015

Benicio is nine months!

February 22, 2015... Where has the time gone?!  I'm nine months old!  I love food and will try anything.  I'm also great at making a mess with my food!  In the last two weeks or so, I've gotten really good at sitting up, and I've started trying to pull myself up on things to stand!  I'm an efficient crawler; mommy has to keep the gate at the top of the stairs closed at all times now!  As you can see, my two front teeth are fully in and add sass and charm to my already adorable smile.  ;)  When I'm feeling playful, especially when I wake up in the morning, I like to crawl all over my mama and hiss at her with a whisper.  I'm still a sensitive little chap at times... if my mama is holding me and talks or laughs too loud, I'll start to cry.  I'm starting to play independently a lot more, finding my own way into the play room to rummage through all the toys!  Month ten will be here before you know it, so stay tuned!  Love, Benicio
















No comments:

Post a Comment