Wednesday 11 March 2015

Isandro is THREE!

Dear Isandro,

Happy third birthday, little man!  Three years ago you came into the world and have been such a great addition to the family ever since!  You bring so much joy and laughter to our family, and to everyone you meet!  You are tough and independent with your "Let 'my' do it myself!" yet you're not afraid to show your feelings and tell mama "I can't stop crying" and need cuddles.  You may not be a tall kid yet, but you use your step stool to your advantage every day.  In fact, I will never forget when I was putting Benicio down for a nap and I came upstairs to the kitchen to find you had already gotten started on your birthday cake!  You had the metal mixing bowl out, and had already poured in some flour and about 80 drops of pink food coloring!  You are learning so much all the time, you can count to ten, sometimes mixing up the numbers, and you know lots of colors and shapes.  You absolutely love Monster trucks, trains, planes, cars, and trucks.  You can't go to bed without giving everyone in the family hugs and kisses.  You are a great big brother to Benicio... you let him crawl all over you and play with your face and hair, and you love to show him things and give him toys, talking to him in a cheerful, high-pitched voice.  You are also great at telling me if he's getting near something he shouldn't!  I love your independent spirit, and your sweet, sensitive side.  No matter how old you get, or how tall, you will always be my baby boy!  I love you so much.

Love, Mama

Making your birthday pancakes with sprinkles and chocolate chips!


You're three now!  I can't believe it!!






It was such a beautiful, sunny day out, we went for a nice bike ride. 


Benicio was enjoying it too!








As requested, a Monster Truck cake.



Sister tucking you in for your birthday nap.

Looks like a good nap, can I join you?!

Listening to everyone sing Happy Birthday!



Eating cake and ice cream with sister and your friends Maeli and Milo


I love this picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment