Monday 29 September 2014

Benicio is 4 months!

September 22, 2014... I'm a four month old!  Time flies when you're having fun!  I'm full of smiles whenever I see another happy face.  I love to squeal and laugh, especially with my sister.  She was the first one to make me laugh and I just love her so!  My brother Isandro loves to play with me too, and tells our mama every time I do something in my car seat when we're going somewhere, whether it's blowing bubbles or kicking my legs.  Believe it or not, I'm on the verge of getting my first tooth, but not the typical first baby tooth in the front, which might explain the constant sucking on my hands bit!  I've also been caught sucking my thumb on occasion, but I'm still trying to get the hang of that... it's a work in progress.  I loooove to stick out my tongue (as you can see from the pictures) and my siblings and mama and dada think it's pretty hilarious too!  I weigh 13 pounds and 6 ounces.  Oh yeah, I also rolled from my tummy to my back once.  My older sister and brother are training me to be a well seasoned traveler, with my first airplane ride and passport stamp under my belt, to Majorca Island, Spain.  This month I think I might travel to Paris.  "Au revoir" for now, friends, until next month.  Love, Benicio










No comments:

Post a Comment