Tuesday 21 June 2016

End-of-the-year Preschool Celebration

There are still a few days of school left, but this morning the preschool classes had a celebration including the cutest singing of songs and receiving preschool diplomas.  Isandro has the best teachers and we're so happy he goes to such a great preschool.

They built a "Welcome to Preschool" sign and each student made a tile that said "welcome" in their home language.

Isandro sitting across from his friend Micheal.


The beginning of the preschool celebration... they had just called Isandro's name to sit on the stage.

Both preschool classes.  Isandro is the second one from the left, bottom row.



Micheal receiving his preschool certificate.

Isandro running away from his teacher and his certificate!

The teachers performing a song.



Benicio hanging out on the playground.

Some celebration snacking!

Things Isandro said:
I'm 4.
My building blocks are long.  My drawers are so short they stick out.
I do stuff.
I love playing with magnets on the big, blue carpet at school.

I love all the displays they show of the kids' creations!

Isandro's awesome teachers, Miss Natalie and Miss Mini.


No comments:

Post a Comment