Thursday 23 October 2014

Is he really five months already?!

Hey guys!  Yes, it's true.  I'm five months old!  I'm just a ball of cuteness these days.  I have discovered my feet and toes this month, and I LOVE to grab them and stick them in my mouth!  I rolled from my back to my tummy about a week ago, but then my arm gets stuck under me and I get a little ticked off about that and need mama to help me.  I love my brother and sister more than ever.  Lina loves to hold me, but not just sitting down.  My mama looked up one day and got a little surprise when my sis was carrying me all around the kitchen and living room.  I was having a ball though!  I love to follow my sister and brother with my eyes.  They run past me and giggle when they see me watching their every move, back and forth.  I've been grabbing toys and sticking them in my mouth too.  I have a hearty giggle and love when my mama tickles me with her chin, making these funny gobbling sounds.  I'm known around these parts as chunka munka, cheeky monkey, bubba, baba, bubbs, and silly guy.  Stay tuned for six months, you won't want to miss it!  Love, Benicio





I was really excited when mama was taking my pictures, in case you couldn't tell!



Oooop, I see my sister!!!

Like, really, really excited!!


She makes me laugh!


A-ok!

Peek-a-boo!


See?  Grabbing my feet!




Grabbing my foot and hand in mouth.  I'm quite talented!

No comments:

Post a Comment