Sunday 12 March 2017

Isandro's 5th Birthday

March 10, 2017... Today one of the sweetest boys in the world turns FIVE!  The love I feel for this little man right here is almost indescribable.  He may not always be the touchy-feely, lovey-dovey type, but he has a sweet and sensitive heart of gold, cares for others, and takes life in stride.  It's not easy sometimes being the "middle child", but he wears this hat quite gracefully if I do say so myself.  To say I'm a blessed mama is an understatement.  Isandro, you are loved more than life itself.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 



In his preschool class celebrating his birthday.



Isandro's amazing teachers, Miss Michelle and Miss Anna.




Lina got to join us during the party.


I wonder what they are talking about. ;)





Yummy!  Isandro got a vanilla cake with strawberries and whipped cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment