Saturday 9 January 2016

Netanya Beach Day

I've been lucky enough to make a great friend already, Jowanka.  Manuel and her husband, Padraic, worked together in Ireland, and here we all are, in Israel.  Not sure why Jowanka and I were never introduced to each other in Ireland.. we get along great!  We live in the same neighborhood in Even Yehuda, near the American School, and the kids all love hanging out together.  This was a beautiful day to take all the kids to the beach!

Free wagon ride to the beach?  Who wouldn't want that?!  Lucky ducks.


I should've known to bring Benicio's swimsuit.  I could not keep him out of the water.  At least I did bring extra changes of clothes!





Splish Splash!




"I think I'll just sit right down in the water!"


Warm enough to strip down to the diaper - in December!



Love seeing these happy, smiling faces.

Silly


No comments:

Post a Comment