Friday 8 January 2016

Lina's 7th Birthday Party (Scooby Doo!)

Thanks to my friend Maria Fossler (Elizabeth Douglas Photography) for capturing the moments from Lina's birthday party.  What a great time and memories to have forever!








Sweetest 7 year old I've ever seen!





The Leon Fam Bam!



Instead of his first "real" drawing being a person or stick figure, he does cars! Love this guy!!



Now his car is driving on the road. :P

I don't think Benicio smiled for one single picture.  Probably too much going on, no nap, and too many people made it a bit overwhelming.  He's still so handsome even when he's serious. <3


Photo Booth fun with the birthday girl!


My friend Kelly and me... we've been friends since I was 5 and she was 3!

Okay, maybe I got him to smile for one picture!  (It took a few tickles, but I got it!)

And when we ask Isandro to smile, we get his Cheetos silly face.




































Time for the pinata!




Manuel going over the rules for the pinata, haha.





Best friends for over 20 years.








No comments:

Post a Comment