Friday 24 April 2015

Easter in Sunny AZ

We spent the first half of the day at my dad's house in Laveen, where the kids had fun hunting for eggs in the huge backyard, followed by another egg hunt at the Espinosa residence.  So happy to be back in sunny and warm Arizona for Easter!










Lina had a blast throwing dog toys to my dad's dogs.





Can't remember why Benicio was in tears... he's a sensitive lil' guy...



Playing with grandpa Randy.







No bathing suit?  No problem (good thing I brought extra changes of clothes)!

Easter at the Espinosas... 
Group pic of the kids before the chaos!



Aaaaand they're off!

Vanesa: "You guys stop!  Let the little ones go first!"  lololol

"What'd she say?  Oh well!"



BESTIES

Can't remember why we were laughing, but I love these ladies!








Isandro is trying to put his arm around Donny but I think Donny's over it. :P


Love these kiddos!


No comments:

Post a Comment