Friday 3 April 2015

Benicio is TEN months!

March 22, 2015... My shirt says it all, I'm ten months old!  I am movin' and groovin' all over the place.  I have retired my army crawl and am a full on crawling machine!  I also fearlessly pull myself up to stand at the stair railing, tables, toy baskets, you name it.  Pushing and walking the step stool across the kitchen floor is one of my favorite activities.  Peek-a-boo makes me giggle, and I have my own language now, including "mamamama", "dadadada", "nah nah nah nah", "ruh ruh", and "yuh yuh yuh yuh".  I have lots of important things to say!!  I just got my third tooth on the top, and another one on its way.  I make the cutest little clicking noise with my mouth right before I'm going to nurse, my mama thinks it's the most adorable thing ever, I even do it when I'm asleep!  I know it's hard to wait a whole month to hear my next update, but eleven months will be here soon!  Love, Benicio






No comments:

Post a Comment