Friday 24 April 2015

Benicio is 11 months!

Eleven months has arrived!  Only one more month and then I won't be bothering you with my monthly updates anymore. ;)  I have increased my teeth count to SEVEN, and more are on their way!  I have just started clapping and standing on my own!  Not long now and I might start taking a few steps!  I love my brother and sister so much, they are always playing with me and making me laugh.  When my mama holds me and is eating something, I like to peer my head towards her and stare at her, giving her a sly grin.  I also love to push chairs across the kitchen floor and give slobbery, open-mouth kisses.  I have moved from Ireland to Arizona, and I'm enjoying lots of play time outside, bubbles, and next to no clothes on a daily basis.  Peace, love, and sunshine... Benicio












Isandro had to get in on the action!



No comments:

Post a Comment