Monday 29 December 2014

Benicio is 6 months!

November 22, 2014... Guess what - I'm half a year old today!  I'm full of smiles and hearty laughs (as usual) and I love to be held.  I think I'm officially able to be toted around on my mama's hip, while I grab and cuddle her neck (and sometimes grab a few hairs!) My sister loves to carry me around as well... There is no shortage of attention for me in this house!  I have rightfully earned "roly poly" status, as I can flip onto my stomach in a millisecond, and end up at the completely other side of a room before you know it!  I'm better than ever at grabbing and chewing on my toes, so it's fun to create a challenge for my mama while she's trying to change my nappy.  My newest exciting obsession is my hand!  I like to hold my right hand steady by holding my thumb with my left hand, and just stare at it... for a loooong time.  It's like something out of the Twilight Zone, these hands.  Mama's milk is still my absolute favorite, but in the next month I think I might play around with a steamed carrot or some broccoli, maybe even a chunk of meat, and maybe make a bit of a mess while doing it.  Stay tuned to see how that goes!  See ya next month.  Love, Benicio











No comments:

Post a Comment