Wednesday 23 July 2014

Benicio is 2 months!

July 22, 2014... Guess what -- I'm two months old already!  I am up to 11 pounds, 2 ounces, and I'm about 22.8 inches long.  I love to nurse and be held.  I'm smiling a lot, and I loooove to babble and talk to my mama, dada, brother, and sister.  I'm a pretty good sleeper at night and wake up once or twice to eat... this is after I have quite the fussy period before going to bed at night, where I like to scream and cry really loud no matter what my mama or dada try to do to calm me down.  Finally I just give up and decide at some point that sleep is probably my best option.  You think all this is exciting, just wait, I'll probably be even more fun next month!  Love, Benicio

He wasn't cooperating when I tried to take his picture in the morning, but it's okay, I needed some pics of his cry face anyway. ;)



He's in the middle of cooing here, he has lots of things to say you know. ;)

He flares his nostriles when he's excited.  Isandro did the same thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment