Friday 16 May 2014

A "brilliant" day for a walk. ;)


Lina had a "teddy bear picnic" day at school, with the forecast to be in the 60's, so I knew I had to spend some time with my favorite little guy outside!  Yeah, we might have a new baby coming any day now, but it just felt wrong even thinking about doing dishes, sweeping, and laundry!  We took a walk through our beautiful neighborhood, went through some trails, and had ourselves our own little picnic lunch at the playground.  I sure wish I had the good camera for this walk, but batteries were low.  You can still tell it was an amazing morning to be outside!

Isandro pretending to sleep in the wagon.

Walking trail on a gorgeous day?  Don't mind if we do!

He has the cutest "cheese" face!

Chillin' in the wagon... can we switch, Isandro?  You pull mama now.

Yay, we made it to the playground!! 

Stompin' around.

"Mah mow, mah mow!" ...(lawn mower).  He's obsessed with these things.

Oh boy, what a life!

Time to get out and walk!

Cheese!!!  Almost home now, I'm getting tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment