Monday 3 February 2014

A morning walk around Straffan




Isandro and I went out walking for over an hour.  It wasn't a rainy day (well, it was sprinkling for about five minutes, so that means we can go outside haha) so we went out to get some fresh air!

This is the main road we drive on to take Lina to school.  So pretty...

Way in the back is a cemetery.  I thought it looked so pretty and wanted to take a walk in there!.....

....but I wasn't sure if I was allowed to go through these gates or not.  

Neat looking cottage.

This is Straffan's little post office, which I never noticed was a post office until we went on this walk.  It's right next to Straffan's single 2-pump gas station lol.  Little town.

Mystery gate, I wonder where these steps lead to???  ;)

Walking back home.  This is the river that runs through our neighborhood.  
Isandro is giving you his "cheeeeeese" face!


Almost home... the green bridge we cross every day taking Lina to/from school.

Isandro always says, "Weeeee!" whenever we drive over the bridge.

Home sweet home... I'm ready for a nap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment