Tuesday 22 August 2017

Vegan Reset

Over the last several weeks I've begun a sort of healthy-er food journey.  I've been wanting to make a lot of changes in how I eat and what I cook, buy wasn't sure how to go about it.  Years and years of eating the same, cooking the same, and just not feeling very creative.  Finally tried several different, mostly plant-based meals that were pretty successful with the fam, but was still feeling like I didn't really know what I was doing.  Luckily this amazing 28-day meal plan program from @veganreset fell into my lap thanks to a friend and I decided, why not?  28 days of meal plans, grocery lists, step-by-step meal prep, daily "lessons" sent straight to my email, AND a facebook group for support and ideas?!  Sold!!  I've never prepped for an entire week's worth of meals the weekend before, but it's so worth it and makes me enjoy cooking so much more!  I also never thought I'd have so much fun photographing my food. :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment