Friday 4 August 2017

San Diego - Part 2

What an amazing 4th of July spent in San Diego.  I don't think I'll ever want to spend another 4th in AZ, it's just too hot.  But the weather in San Diego is always amazing!

We found a spot to set up our blanket for the fireworks, right by the fountains/splash area.  I think Benicio had a lot of fun splashing around.







Lina's enjoying her ice cream sandwich. :)

Isandro isn't happy that I snapped a pic.





Our friends that we met in Israel go back to CA every summer, so they joined us for the 4th in San Diego.  Danielle and her daughter Helina.

This was the closest we could get to Isandro taking a picture with Helina. 

Time for some slippery slide fun with his bestie Asnake.









Sun starting to set.  My favorite time!














Time for fire works!


Isandro sat on dada's lap the whole time, didn't take his eyes off the fire works.  He absolutely loved it.



No comments:

Post a Comment