Friday 22 May 2015

Happy FIRST birthday, Benicio!

I'm now a ONE year old!!!  Boy oh boy am I up to a lot these days!  I love to take baths and splash like crazy, getting water everywhere and in my face!  I get so excited for bath time, when mama carries me to the bathroom and starts the water, I yell, "Baa!  Baa!" (she thinks I'm saying "bath" but I like to keep things a little mysterious!)  I love crawling all over the couch with my brother and sister and falling on purpose.  Our new backyard has lots of rocks and grass for me to crawl around in, and I could just spend all day outside.  I love to feel the breeze go through my hair and freak my mom out by putting rocks in my mouth and then spitting them out before she gets to them herself.  I have a lot to say, and love to make "ooooh" monkey sounds and bounce on my knees in excitement.  My teeth are really coming in, eight total now, and I'm really starting to look like such a big boy.  I'm so close to walking and take a few steps each day.  The most my mom's counted so far is fifteen.  Thank you for keeping up with me and my monthly shenanigans.  It's been real and it's been fun!  Now, where's that cake everyone keeps talking about?!  Love, Benicio

Big brother Isandro helping mix the pancake batter for Benicio's birthday pancakes. :)

Birthday pancake!!

Gotta love the pinkie finger sticking out. 


Enjoying the weather outside.






Brothers having fun in the bath!  



Their laughs melt my heart.


Cheese ball!



Making his monkey noises!




No comments:

Post a Comment