Friday 15 May 2015

After the Rain...

We've been back from Ireland about a month and a half now, and the weather has been freakishly cool for being May in Arizona (not that I'm complaining!).  Today was quite rainy, felt like we were back in Ireland!  After the rain stopped, the kids had fun splashing in the puddles.  I think Benicio loved it most of all.  He was in absolute heaven.  I was nervous about him trying to walk on the wet tiles outside, but decided to just relax and let him do his thing, and it was so fun to watch him.  It was all about discovery for the little guy.  Crawling and standing on the wet tiles, crawling in the wet grass, and then joining his sister Lina in a wet, muddy puddle.  He was so excited, I thought I'd never get him out of there!  Needless to say, all three kids went straight into the bath!



He just spent a few minutes at first on one knee, bouncing up and down making "ooooh"-ing noises, raising his hands in the air in excitement.



Look, ma, I'm standing uuuuup!

Already getting soaked and he hasn't even gone in the puddle yet.



Uh-oh, Lina splashed Benicio in the face.  He wasn't expecting that, but decided he wanted to join in on the fun!

Are you ready for this, mom?  I'm about to get DIRTY!


Here I go!







This is so fun!



Splash, splash!




You can see he's making his "oooooh" monkey noise!


No comments:

Post a Comment