Friday 3 January 2014

Diaries of Baby Bump #3

When I was pregnant with Lina, I took pictures every week almost, then every few weeks, etc.  I stood in the same spot, facing the same direction, wearing the same outfit, so you could see the growth over time.  I pretty much did the same thing with Isandro, but I mostly took pictures monthly.  With this one, I'm just taking the pictures whenever, wearing whatever, standing wherever!  Feel free to follow along.  :)

First picture we took.  November 15th, 2013.  11 weeks.

New Year's Day 2014.  18 weeks.

Holy cow, there's a baby in there!

Another at 18 weeks.  

~20 weeks... tried to get Isandro to kiss my belly, but he just wanted to admire his own face haha.

My little photographer, Lina girl. :P


~5 months... more than half way there!  Lina really loves her baby brother/sister, even though he/she is not here yet.  She was amazing with Isandro when he was born, and she was almost 3 1/2 years old.  When this baby comes, she'll be 5 1/2, even more of a big sister and I know she'll be a great helper!!

2 comments: