Tuesday 6 June 2017

Lina's Room

Crazy to think that in less than two weeks, we will be flying across the globe back to AZ!  We have our pre-walkthrough in a few days so we've started going through stuff and organizing what needs to be packed, shipped, etc.  Looking in Lina's room, it's bittersweet to think we will be taking all of this down and packing it away.  Her room was her "place" where she drew so many pictures, wrote so many stories, and played school with Isandro (notice the dry erase board literally taped to the wall)!  She and I even had a few heart-to-hearts in her room.  It may have been a mess most of the time, but it was hers and it was definitely a special place.  I'm thankful my friend Danielle reminded me to take some pics before we take everything down.  Lots of smiles and almost a few tears as I did so.




Lina likes to collect snow globes on our travels.










Working on some thank you cards to all of her wonderful teachers.



No comments:

Post a Comment