Tuesday 29 March 2016

Isandro's First Day of Preschool

Walworth Barbour American International School, Even Yehuda, Israel.  March 14, 2016.  Lina started school at age 4 (almost 5) in Ireland, and this guy is starting school in Israel!  World travelers these kiddos are.  He was all smiles in the morning, and so proud about picking out what he would wear on his first day.  But once we got to his classroom, the nerves set in and he didn't want to move from my lap.  An hour and fifteen minutes later, he agreed to let me go home to feed Benicio breakfast, as long as I came back afterwards to pick him up.  Turns out, he had a great first day of preschool.  He has wonderful teachers, Miss Mini and Miss Natalie.  After that first day, he had no trouble going in and letting me leave him.  His teachers said his transition is one of the smoothest they've ever seen.  That made me so happy to hear.  I hope you love school, my sweet boy.  Benicio and I will miss you lots and lots during the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment