Monday 22 June 2015

Father's Day Survey

Father's Day Survey... Questions answered by Adelina, age 6 1/2, and Isandro, age 3
I originally saw this survey as questions kids were asked about their mom. I did ask Adelina the questions about me (I'll save that for another post, it's pretty funny too), but I also decided to ask her the same questions about her dad. Her honest responses are below... HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
1. What is something dad always says to you?
L: "I love you."
I: "Good morning!"
2. What makes dad happy?
L: "Watching the baseball games."
I: "I can't don't know... throwing a ball, that makes him happy."
3. What makes dad sad?
L: "Not getting to see us all day."
I: "Hitting his head on chairs."
4. How does your dad make you laugh?
L: "By making funny faces at me."
I: "Kissing me really loud, yeah. I laughing."
5. What was your dad like as a child?
L: "I don't know anything." .....lol, ok Lina!
I: "I can't don't know."
6. How old is your dad?
L: "35"
I: "6"
7. How tall is your dad?
L: "About like, sixty-five feet."
I: "Can't don't know."
8. What is his favorite thing to do?
L: "Play with us."
I: "Do breakfast." (Manuel really isn't a breakfast person so I was a little perplexed by this one).
9. What does your dad do when you're not around?
L: "Go to work."
I: "He's going at work. ...maybe I going at work mommy."
10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
L: "Makin' the BEST taquitos!"
I: "I can't don't KNOW!"
11. What is your dad really good at?
L: "Makin' taquitos." (giggles)
I: "He's good at doing temperatures." ?????
12. What is your dad not very good at?
L: "Lunch."
I: "Dada not good at closing his eyes."
13. What does your dad do for a job?
L: "Go to Intel."
I: "Get opening his present."
14. What is your dad's favorite food?
L: "Taquitos."
I: "Oatmeal."
15. What makes you proud of your dad?
L: "Making taquitos. Just kidding. Ummm... 'cause he works so hard on makin' dinner."
I: "Because I go like that." (makes falling on the floor motion.)
16. If your dad were a character, who would he be?
L: "A pig... in the three little pigs 'cause he would look funny."
I: "Be a cowboy because wanna ride on a horse."
17. What do you and your dad do together?
L: "Go to baseball games... oh we don't really go to baseball games. WATCH baseball games on TV and see if they score a point."
I: "play hot wheel tracks with me. And Lina too."
18. How are you and your dad the same?
L: "'Cause we both like baseball."
I: "Can't don't know!"
19. How are you and your dad different?
L: "Dada likes brussel sprouts and I'm picky about them."
I: "I give him a hug."
20. How do you know your dad loves you?
L: "Ugh, this is the hardest one... because I help him do some stuff like... I don't know!"
I: "When he give me hugs."
21. What does your dad like most about your mom?
L: "Shakin' her booty!" (side note: I was dancing silly to the music on Pandora when she answered this question.) grin emoticon
I: "Like this. spinner." (Points to my kitchen aid, maybe he thinks Manuel likes when I cook?  haha.)
22. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
L: "Olive Garden."
I: "Go at work."
23. How old was your dad when you were born?
L: "Ugh... six. No... um... thirty? Prob'ly?"
I: "I was baby. Zero."

Manuel isn't much of a breakfast person, but he does love breakfast potatoes, so I made those for him, and cinnamon rolls.  Lina made him a special dinner plate at a pottery painting place, so he was using his new plate. :)

Playing with Isandro's (uh, I mean, Manuel's) new Hot Wheels set.


Lina gave her dad a Lego set, so they're working on it together. :P

A little fun on the Slip-n-Slide outside.


Dada and his babes.

They sure do love their daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment